CC Pipeline Projects
Capital Cause Pipeline: Teaching Students to be Future Philanthropists
The Capital Cause Pipeline Project involves young philanthropists in teaching students living in low-income communities about giving back. In partnership with local schools and mentoring programs, Capital Cause empowers elementary, middle and high school students by showing them how to be catalysts of change in their communities through giving back. Our goal is to create a pipeline of philanthropists who are committed to giving back throughout their lifetime!
During our pipeline projects we have group discussions, play hands-on “giving” games, participate in community service events, and create opportunities with and for students in order to teach them how to serve others through their time, talent and treasure.
Check out our past events and upcoming pipeline projects below.
Volunteer with Us: Help Youth Learn How to be Catalysts of Change
- CLICK HERE to RSVP TODAY: My Brother’s a Changemaker | Thursday, May 8, 2014 | 4-6pm | Paul PCS Charter School | Calling all young philanthropists of color, join Capital Cause for a workshop designed to educate 25 young Black boys on how they can be helpful catalysts of change in their community. Similar to the workshop we facilitated for the Black Man Can Institute, young men of color will be asked to join small group discussions with young Black and Hispanic boys. Male volunteers will be asked to share the experiences they had as young boys overcoming difficulties specific to being minorities; additionally, volunteers will also share how these experiences inspired them to give back through volunteering and service!
- April 25, 2014 – RECAP: #CCPipeline: Future Philanthropist Fair
- March 22, 2014 - RECAP: #CCPipeline: Plan Future Philanthropist Fair
- February 22, 2014 – RECAP: #CCPipeline: Teaching Young Black Boys to be Philanthropists
- January 17, 2014 – RECAP: #CCPipeline: Teaching Youth to Make Wise Choices
- November 23, 2013 – RECAP: #CCPipeline: Educating Kids about Philanthropy
- October 26, 2013 – RECAP: #CCPipeline: Empowering Youth to Overcome Fear”
2011 – 2013 Service Projects can be found on Capital Cause Facebook Page –> CLICK HERE